Who We Are
We are a select group of experienced professionals who have held a variety of positions in the business community including CEOs, consultants who have worked shoulder to shoulder with CEOs, performance improvement specialists, psychologists, and human resource executives. We have seen it all, and at this stage in our careers, we feel we can bring this depth of experience and knowledge to bear for business, industry and non-profit leaders.
Why We Are Different
It’s all about trust and relationships. For close to twenty- five years our culture and business model is based on mutual trust, an understanding of our client’s needs and the ability to respond with the appropriate resources in a timely, cost effective manner.
We bring updated tools as well as wisdom, we value a partnership relationship, when we leave we leave talent, and we make a personal commitment to your success.
For many of us, our journey started during the height of the military industrial complex in the 1970s; either in industry, the military or defense contracting. Key historical events shaped our career paths that ultimately brought us together. One in particular was the accident at Three Mile Island. The front story of that event is well known, the back story for The Macris Group is interesting. Human factors, human performance, training and ultimately leadership development were the common threads. For close to 20 years we worked in various aspects of industries directly affected by TMI. Several of our paths continued to cross throughout our careers over those 20 plus years; some more formally than others.
Today we have the luxury of being able to work together more collegially in areas we collectively find interesting and in areas where we provide exceptional value. A perspective of this history and experience includes:
- Extensive nuclear power, including nuclear submarine and commercial nuclear power
- Submarine operations and training
- Nuclear engineering and management
- Power plant operations, management and training
- Human factors engineering for operational and safety systems
- Technical training for operational personnel
- Supervisory training
- Foremen leadership training
- Executive leadership development
- Strategic planning for industry and non-profit entities
- Process improvement for the commercial utility and healthcare industries
- Quality management training
- Team training, development and building
- Human resources, labor relations and workforce planning
- Non-profit management, development and training
PO Box 535, Mystic, CT 06355